Come monsoon, there’s a certain gloom that envelops the air (and mood). The sky is grey, you spend a lot more time at home, feeling blue is inevitable. So how does one avoid sinking into the abyss of gloom? We have some easy inspiration that will cheer up your home (and spirits) without robbing the bank. Read on.
- Brighten things up with an enlightening table lamp. This one should definitely do the trick!
- Add a fragrant touch to avoid the moist murkiness, keep aromatic diffusers and candles handy.
- Dial up the prettiness! A decor piece here and there, never hurt anyone.
- Bring in some positive vibes with dreamcatchers and wind chimes.
- Stash away the junk, in colourful cabinets like these.
- Tidy up! Keep a doormat that allows guests to put their muddy shoes away.
- Cosy up! Netflix & Chill, maybe?
- Sip on some sweet ginger tea, with a side of piping hot pakodas (obviously).
- Read (or re-read) a classic you’ve always wanted to.
- Watch the world go by. Is there anything better than sitting in your balcony, doing nothing?
And that’s how you beat the blues, Pepperfry style